Illuminati selling soul +254791780472

HOME Home / Spirituality / How-To: Sell Your Soul to the Devil for Fame and Money How-To: Sell Your Soul to the Devil for Fame and Money BY JESFEB 27TH, 2015 Many living the lives of the rich and famous have done it. Celebrities that have sold their souls to the devil include Katy Perry and Kanye West, as well as historic figures like Johann Georg Faust, Pope Sylvester II and Father Urbain Grandier. Selling your soul to the devil may be one of the easiest ways to make your dreams come true. Satan is powerful and you have what he wants (your soul). If you can give it to him, perhaps he can grant your wish. But the question most people ask is: how and what is involved. Before deciding if selling your soul is best for you, consider other methods such as gratitude, karma, mediation, or even changing your mindset. If after going through them all and you still believe selling your soul is the only way, read ahead. The following is just for information purposes only. Since spirits and souls are nonphysical matters, it is important to approach this in a spiritual way. As with all religious and occult practises, there is no one true procedure. However, the guide I am about to reveal is generally the most widely accepted. MORE: Click here to learn how to attract money using the law of attraction. 1. Decide What You Want Why are you selling your soul? Is it money you want? Or perhaps you want to reach a certain social status or make a certain person your boyfriend/girlfriend? Or perhaps you may even wish to gain the full understanding of the universe. No matter what you want for selling your soul, it is important that you have a clear idea of it in your mind. Remember in exchange for your desires, you will lose your soul and be condemned into hell forever, so make sure it is really worth it. Once you have decided, write it down on a piece of paper but do not sign your name on it yet. Scrunch it up into a ball and put it aside. 2. Contact the Devil Spirits, including the devil, are all around you. In order for you to be in contact with them so that you can make your bargain, you must invite them into your life. A common way is through meditation. Find a spot that is quiet, preferably early in the morning while the sun is rising, or at midnight. In many cultures, especially in Africa, listening to drumbeats is a way to summon the devil. Make sure the beat is steady and loud enough so that you can hear the vibration throughout your body. There are also many people that believe by lighting a candle you will be able to know if there is a spirit around you by the flickering of the flame. Once you are ready, sit up in a comfortable position and focus your thoughts on the devil. Repeating the following chant may help you: Satan, prince of Hell, I invite you into my body and take my soul in exchange for [insert your desires here]. I acknowledge that I will spend forever in hell and I humbly accept this consequence. Please hear my calling and accept my invitation. 3. Make it Official If the devil has accepted the deal, you should see or feel some changes around you. This could be the flickering of the candle, or in some cases, the candle being put out. You may feel suddenly cold. There are also reports of people seeing a bright entity in their visions, or even hearing strange noises around them. Once you are sure the devil has heard you, you can rest assure that the matter is settled in the spiritual realm. Now it is time to settle it in the physical realm too. Take the ball of paper you created in the first step, flatten it out again and finish it with your signature. You can use any colour ink, but the common choices are black and red. Then burn it. This symbolizes that the deal from the physical has crossed its way into the spiritual. MORE: Click here to learn how to ask angels for money. 4. Enjoy the Deal After successfully completing the steps above, you should feel an instant change in your life. You may not see the result manifest straightaway however you should experience a change in the breeze that what you want is on its way to you. The above methods do not guarantee you will sell your soul. It is just one of the many methods known to exist. Remember, at the end of the day it is all about the belief. If you believe you have sold your soul to the devil, then you have. What was it like selling your soul to the devil? Let us know in the comments. Subscribe Sign up to our newsletter to receive weekly updates + exclusive offers sent straight to your inbox! Your Email subscribe 4021 Jes is a teen from Australia passionate about money and success. He loves writing new articles each day, usually while on the train to school. Read more. Let's be friends: Facebook / Twitter YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN... 7 Ways to Harness Feng Shui Wealth Corners to Get Rich Start Your Own Clothing Line Business from Home 130+ Free High-Quality Vector Flat Social Media Icons 5 Ways to Shop Cheaper and Smarter Online JOIN THE CONVERSATION CONNECT WITH JESSE NEO Snapchat: cartoonbabyboy // Kik: jesseneo KEEP UPDATED 24/7 Sign up to our newsletter to receive weekly updates + exclusive offers sent straight to your inbox! Your Email subscribe FUN QUIZ Which Justin Bieber is real? Left is real Right is real Submit QUOTE OF THE DAY View all Quotes POPULAR RECENT POSTS 10 Crystals to Attract Money and Luck6 Miraculous Prayers for Money That Really WorksHow-To: Ask Angels for Money6 Palm Reading Lines and Indications of Wealth6 Richest and Wealthiest People in the BibleHow-To: Make Money Using The Law of Attraction7 Secrets To Feng Shui That Will Bring Wealth In 7 DaysMoney and Wealth In Astrological Birth ChartHow-To: Ask Your Guardian Angel For Money and Signs in 5 Steps5 People Who Sold Their Souls to the Devil FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE+ LIKE US ON FACEBOOK © 2018 JESSENEO.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. HOME ABOUT GUEST POST CONTACT PRIVACY POLICY

Comments

  1. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail. com...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
    email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
    email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021 you can Email: illuminatipowerful666@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
  4. (NO MEMBERSHIP FEE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI), I am giving a testimony on how i became rich and
    famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty
    and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for
    help from different corners but to no avail… I see
    people around me getting rich but to me i was so
    ashamed of myself so i met a man on my way he was
    very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something
    and I thought it over throughout the day so the next day
    i looked up and i kept repeating what he said to me.
    ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you
    need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind
    so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said
    so later on i told my fellow friend about this same
    thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions
    so i decided to look in the internet and i found an
    email of an agent Jackson illuminatiriches50085@gmail.com and
    we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as
    them instruct us to do and later, them told us to get some
    requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took
    us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave
    us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am
    testifying that if in any case you want to join any
    great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact
    him on whatsapp +1(409)2993890.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the great ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be famous and rich, here is the solution, Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD today and become Rich and Famous.

    We will give you power and fame you ever desire. A total of $500,000 USD will be credited to your account for the first initiation to start up your life and there are other benefits attached after your initiation.
    Email: greatilluminatitemple35@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT YOU TO REALIZE TODAY THAT EVERY PROBLEMS IN OUR LIFE HAS A SOLUTION TO IT. NOW READ MY LIFE STORY BELOW

    Life is a very challenging stuff for me and my family due to the hardship that is ravaging my financial background. I went through series of unfortunate events just to provide daily bread for my family. Through the storm that I'm passing, I still hold the believe that I'll get all the wonderful dream and lifestyle that I've wished for me and my family. A day came when my greatest fear hits me, I couldn't pay for rent apartment and we became homeless.
    At this stage of my life, the only thing that keeps popping on my mind is sucide but the love I've for my beautiful family holds me stronger. I became restless and I started making research online on how to become successful in life until I read how the Illuminati Brotherhood helped a lot of their new member to reach their goals in life. Automatically I develop the urge of joining immediately.
    Today my story is now a testimony because after following up with the process of joining. The great Illuminati Brotherhood enlarged my coast. I received a cash benefits to start up a good life. After which I was gifted a house in the city of my choice, that's not all but just the least I can mention you here.
    No matter what is it you're passing through, know that there's a solution to the problem. Whether you are a politician, entrepreneur, clergy, Student, Musician e.t.c and you wish for riches empowerment, protection fame and sense of belonging to the Brotherhood just email churchofilluminatiinitiation@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Text/Call +1 (667) 666-4167 to join the Illuminati Brotherhood to enjoy the benefits of belonging to the greatest society in our generation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been trying to join for years now but i can't people i come across they need me to pay them for joining...How can I join for free

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello everyone My name is alex smith am from California i am here to give a testimony on how I join the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I come across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man calld noah robert of being helping me to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Germany number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my $6000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and message the agent called noah robert and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR noah robert WhatsApp him on +4915217824272 or email.noahrobert890@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONTACT Mr Steve Marco call +2348078336137 Or Email him on stevemarco888@gmail.com Hi everyone, I'm from Texas and I'm so excited about the good things the illuminati have done in my life I've been suffering from one agent to another not until I met this very young man called Steve Marco just this year 2023 he helped me to become a member of illuminati fraternity, So i am here to give a testimonial how i joined the illuminati fraternity, i was trying to join this organization for so many years now, i got scammed by a fake agent in south africa, i was down, i could not feed myself and my family anymore and i tried to make money from all missed but all useless, i was scared to contact any illuminati agent because they ate my money, one day i came across a post from someone giving a testimonial, thanking a man called mr Steve Marco for helping him join the illuminati brotherhood, then i look at the mans email and the phone number he wrote on it, it was a nigeria number i decided to contact the person who was given the testimony and i called him and communicated with him on the phone before he started telling me his story about when he wanted to join he told me everything to do then i made up my mind and called the agent mr Steve Marco and told me everything to do and also directed me to the Grand Master, and i was initiated, surprisingly i was Given my advantage of being a new member of the great illuminati fraternity, i was so happy, for those of you who are looking to join this organization this is your chance for you to join please email him (stevemarco888@gmail.com) CONTACT MR. Steve Marco +2348078336137.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati Nairobi +254791780472