Join Illuminati In Nairobi,KENYA +254791780472

Freemason Hall Nairobi, KENYA 
AGENT Michael Mubarak Khan 
CONTACT +254791780472 
Email Masoniclodgemaster@gmail.com 
Email Freemasonhalllodge@gmail.com 
 
Satanist Members +254791780472 

 

JOIN ILLUMINATI FOR WEALTH, LUCK, FAME ,LOVE, POWER HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI Are you a Pastor, Politician, Businessman or Woman, are you a Musician or an Artist, do you want to become Famous or you want to get Rich or Powerful, Time is now you become a member of the Illuminati and make your dream come true!. this is the chance for you now to become a member and get what you seek from the society ,if you are ready to become a member and realize your dream. Note: most new members enter Illuminati when they are financially suffering but after a few period of time they become happy and Rich. So don’t fear to enter because you are poor just look for registration fee only your life will change. TO JOIN ILLUMINATI YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR INITIATION MATERIALS FEE /REGISTRATION FEE AS A COMMITMENT THAT YOU REALLY AND SURE YOU NEED TO JOIN THE SOCIETY AND TO GET MONEY AND OTHER BENEFITS. PROCEDURE FOR JOINING ILLUMINATI STEPS TO FOLLOW: 1: Pay your Illuminati Membership Registration Fees. OF 20,000 2. Receive a Secret Serial Code Number (S.S.C.N) 3. You will receive a Phone Call from our Grand Lodge lord who will guide you on the Next step and also the date, Time and Place for your Initiation Ceremony. Invitation Letter through Email to come to our Local Illuminati Lodge for the Initiation Ceremony within 24 hours from the Date that you pay the Membership Registration Fees. The Invitation Letter will have a Secret Serial Code Number (S.S.C.N) which you will be required to produce in order to identify yourself in our Lodges Worldwide. NB: Once you attend the Initiation Ceremony, you will be formally introduced to the Network of Illuminati occult society worldwide. BENEFITS Power & Fame Every human is guided by an inner compass that points toward the Light, revealing truth and direction amidst decisions. All human spiritual beliefs ultimately seek the Light in ways differing only in form and function. Money & Fame Money is not the root of all evil, money is the route to all freedom. The selfish pursuit of money is a hollow goal, but the pursuit of the goodness that money can create is one of humanity’s greatest responsibilities ILLUMINATI APPLICATION FORM Your Name (required)_____ Your Email (required)_____ Country______ Phone Number______

Comments

  1. Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
    rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
    totally my name is james william I am here to share my
    testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
    and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
    no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
    family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
    my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
    each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
    money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
    the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
    never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
    said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
    me they really change my story totally . They give me the
    sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
    was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
    own and become famous and popular in my country , today
    me and my family is living happily and I am the most
    happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
    Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
    other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
    interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
    contact him on whatsapp +2348123233895 or you can email:jameswillian004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do, so you can as well WhatsApp me +2348123233895 or you can email:jameswillian004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all I see now as Mr William have finally made me rich, This is my testimony on how I finally join the worldwide illuminati after I have been trying to join the brotherhood for a very long time, until last week here when I met Mr William online who helped me to join the brotherhood online and i receive the sum of 1.0 million us dollars in to my bank account instantly after my online initiation ritual and also I will be earning 250,000$ every month end, Am so happy! If you are interested to Join the worldwide illuminate today, contact Brian Frederick today instead of accepting scammers to take your money all the name of helping you join, whatssap +2348147766277

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Av been trying but I was asked to pay some amount till today I can't reach that amount help me join

      Delete
  4. ILLUMINATI INVITATION

    HELLO

    We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
    Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
    Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

    We advise everyone to be very careful.
    All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
    NOTE:
    The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a capital money will be given into your career which you will use to change your life forever. The more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule, (LOYALTY)

    You can reach us with any of this address.

    Instagram:illuminati_initiationupdate
    Whatsap:+16106387472
    Email:Illuminatiinitiationupdate666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ILLUMINATI INVITATION

    HELLO

    We at the illuminati initiation update invites you to learn more about our organization.
    Untrue rumours about the illuminati is now well spread on the Internet and its quite embarrassing how low people would go to rub our organization in the mud or for other selfish reasons. we've come across numerous posts about ILLUMINATI:
    Example: join the illuminati and get paid monthly, you will be given all money and Fame. Sell your soul for money. etc, etc.

    We advise everyone to be very careful.
    All the promises of money and fame are very enticing but know that the illuminati isn't a blood money ritual organisation.
    NOTE:
    The Illuminati doesn't pay you monthly or weekly. the illuminati's Thing is after initiation a capital money will be given into your career which you will use to change your life forever. The more you serve and show gratitude more your business, money and fame increases. But keep the most important rule, (LOYALTY)

    You can reach us with any of this address.

    Blerim_initiationupdate
    Whatsap:+16106387472
    Email:Illuminatiinitiationupdate666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete


  6. Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your
    title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood
    headquarters at (U.S.A) Email > ILLUMINATIAMGLOBAL@GMAIL.COM. Call or
    whatsapp on +2349058155146 .or text us @ +2347039479308. Inbox me For
    your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance can affect the
    work of our great baphomet. Contact us today and say yes to your dreams.

    Hail Baphomet........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Illuminati selling soul +254791780472

Illuminati Nairobi +254791780472